Monday, November 1, 2010

Holy Guacamole, Batman! What A Weekend!

Yes, this is a solid portion of Letts 6 South. And yes, we were on the front of the Washington Post.

A mere day before John Stewart and Stephen Colbert  donned the cover of the Washington Post, it was festively represented by numerous members of UC World Politics! Albeit a little disappointing, (there was very little foreign candy) the outing was worthwhile and memorable, such as walking into Japan's embassy even though they weren't participating because they opened the gate for us and being yelled at to get out after ominously walking up to the door. 

Then of course, was the rally. I cannot begin to explain the rally again (as I have already essentially replayed it for my mother, father, and boyfriend) but I will tell you that it was an experience I will never forget and that was well worth waking up at (or rather, staying up to watch a batman marathon until) 6 am and nearly losing my mind in a crowd of claustrophobia-inducing 215,000 people (according to CBS).

No comments:

Post a Comment