Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reflective Post: Week 7

This week we didn't really have "class" so to speak so I'm not exactly sure what to write this on therefore it will most likely be short and possibly sweet, but don't get you're hopes up.

He's disappointed in me too

My group for the simulation met and discussed how to best argue our point. We made a video and I researched hybrid cars. That's basically it. All I have to say on the matter is that I wish we could have chose our own side to argue instead of being assigned, I think it would've made for a more stimulating simulation.

That's about it for this horribly unsatisfactory post. At least you got an adorable baby picture out of the deal and according to what I learned in my Understanding Media class, a baby is still the best image for inciting emotional reaction so just let the tears flow....

No comments:

Post a Comment