Monday, October 11, 2010

Simulation Stress

*insert scream of rage*

I've been working on homework and stuff due for midterm for the past week. It's been exhausting. The simulation just added to my mountain of stress. At the same time, the simulation wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... I was actually relieved after our first group meeting. I wish that homework didn't take so long to complete because I really wanted to help edit the video. I was so excited about the video because I took a digital applications class and discovered a love for video editing. Anyways, that would have been my favorite part of the simulation. I guess now my favorite part was the filming because we failed at memorizing our script and so we filmed practically line-by-line. But as a whole, our team worked well together and we definitely bonded over the filming process.


No comments:

Post a Comment