Monday, October 11, 2010

I am so excited for Risk tomorrow

The fact that PTJ is changing it up kind of frightens me, but otherwise I'm really excited.

Speaking of excited, guess what I was really unexcited for? That fire alarm at 4 a.m.! Not that it woke me, since I was working on my mildly god-forsaken world politics paper at the time in order to get it in to Erin by 8a.m. (which I felt was necessary mostly so I knew I wasn't doing the whole thing wrong), but still! It was really cold out, and we were outside for like half an hour- despite Christian's rallying for a charge at the R.H.A.s- and I really needed to finish my paper and sleep for a while.
It was kind of amusing at first, I guess. About 3.5 seconds after the alarm started screaming, anyone who was up heard a really loud chorus of "F*CK!" and "what the f*ck!?" and "nooooooooooooooooo!" from all over our floor. I probably should've thought to quickly change before leaving but it had been so warm that day that I figured the dress I'd been wearing all day would be fine...(for future notice, this assumption was false. Always grab a hoodie. Or pull a Jamie, and just bring your whole comforter.)
Otherwise someone might steal ur comfurtz!

No comments:

Post a Comment