Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Final Reflection

This is it. The close. The conclusion. The end. If you don't mind I'll save my tears, but I will miss world politics. I'll miss the discussions that varied in levels of intensity depending on how awake I was in that particular class, I'll miss our little field trips (it was like hanging on to that one last piece of my preliminary education), I'll miss PTJ's Yankees tie (although maybe that's more just me missing baseball season, no offense PTJ, it's a very nice tie), and I''l even miss these blog posts because although I complained a lot about them, I had fun with them too. As you can probably tell (see zombies reflection for reference).

To make my blog funny? Probably more than I used...

Do I understand every little intricacy of world politics now? No. Do I even understand many more than I did going into this semester? Probably not. But what I did learn is how to shape and make arguments in the field of world politics and that is more valuable than anything else I learned this semester.

Pictured above: How I felt after most world politics classes

I would like to finish this the way every rapper since 2 Pac has finished all their albums, with some thanks you's. Thank you to PTJ for letting me come talk to you after class most weeks about completely unrelated subjects, mostly Star Wars, BSG and baseball. Thanks to Erin for never telling at me for return your emails late without fail. Thanks to anyone who actually read this blog and especially to anyone who laughed at it. And thanks to my classmates who put up with my abrasive style of debating and still haven't made any attempts on my life for it....that I know of.

OK, I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment